Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are you thankful for?

Even after Thanksgiving I remember to be thankful everyday for the people in my life, the things that I have, and the places that I have been. But it's on this special holiday, that I get to share it with you in writing. Also it's our blogs first holiday so I thought it would be fun to share with you the things I'm most thankful for! We definitely hope to be celebrating many more holidays with you!
I come from a pretty BIG family!! I feel so blessed to have been raised around my 25+ cousins and 12 aunts and uncles (those living in the US).
I am thankful and blessed for my amazing parents and two brothers, who have supported me throughout my 27 years, who have loved me unconditionally through the good and bad and who will always be by my side when ever I need them. It's the most comforting and warm feeling a person can have.
I am thankful for my amazing husband and best friend, who I feel in love with from the first hello. 
I am thankful for my friends, new and old, who are always a phone call away. 
I am thankful for all the pretty things in life that I appreciate and take inspiration from. For more, check out my pinterest page!

Lastly, I am thankful that tomorrow my husband and I are heading to Buenos Aires, Argentina for our HONEYMOON!! Wooo hooooo!! It's summer time there, so I've packed all my summer clothes, big summer hats and sunscreen! Can't wait. I'll definitely be sharing photo's when I get back! So stay tuned :)


What are you thankful for? I'm sure everyone has something to be thankful for, even if its as small as the pinky on your hand :) So make sure to remember all that is good in your life and don't dwell on the negative, just be thankful for today.

XO, Mais

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...