Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Year, New Business

Guest List Events Austin - Our new business cards!


OK, so Mais and I both know that it’s been a while since we shared our latest discoveries from NYC and Austin, but not to worry… WE ARE BACK!  While Mais was away on her romantic 14 day honeymoon in Argentina, I was traveling back and forth to Denver, visiting family during the holidays, designing for new clients, and… oh yeah, starting a new business with my sister :)  

So actually today is just a sneak peak into what is new in 2012 for me! Our company is called Guest List, an event design company. Our focus is to design small and intimate gathers in people’s homes here in Austin. Because the economy is still on the brink of recovery, statistics are showing that people would rather entertain at their own home than to go out and spend a fortune at a nice restaurant. Soooo, since my sister and I love to throw a good party, we thought we could help those that love a good party, but just don’t know how to throw one.
Guest List Events Austin - My sister's 30th 
So far we have designed my 25th birthday party, my sister’s 30th birthday party, NYE 2011, and now very exited to announce our newest event… our cousins wedding of 100 people. Yes, that’s big, but we are going to knock it out of the park… stay tuned :)
Guest List Events - Our 2011 NYE

2012 already off to a magnificent start!  

XO, Patrice  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...