Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh my Olivia! - Patrice Nichole Rios

Image from www.Olivia-austin.com
Happy Friday everyone! Thanks for returning to read my quick review about a restaurant named after the chef’s daughter Olivia, how sweet! Last night my sister joined me along with my cousin at the Olivia to try a few new fall items on the menu. All I have to say is…. TRY THE SLIDERS! We sipped champagne, shared the oysters, sampled the cheese plate, tasted fries with the specialty ketchup, and loved the sliders… still leaving room for THREE different fall desserts. The service was phenomenal, the pastry chef himself brought out the desserts, which included a deconstructed caramel bread pudding, to us. You don’t get that kind of service just anywhere. I could go on and on about the food, the ambiance and the oh so good looking chefs, but just take my word for it. If you are new to the city, a tourist or simply have never been to the Olivia, trust me when I say, GO.
Xo, Patrice Nichole Rios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...